Sunday, July 16, 2006

Friday, July 14 Results

Got into Vegas today. First Stop, Paris:

$1/$2 NL Ring - Bought in for $150 and cashed in for $178. I played for about 1 1/2 hours. I won 4 pots and had to bluff to win 3 of them. People at the table were very easy to read.

I also played in the Super Satellite at the Orleans. Buy in was $60 with unlimited $40 rebuys. I didn't have to rebut at all and did the add-on at the end of the rebuy period. Total invested $100. There were 18 players and they gave away 2 seats. I ended up finishing 6th. I played really good but nothing to show for it.

I then played 2 $125 and 1 $175 satellite at the Rio with nothing to show for it. One 4th plavce finish, that's it. I also lost $40 in last longer bets.

Then I donked off $300 in a $2/$5 NL game. I have a 15 outer after the flop which made me the favorite when all the money went in. Of sourse I didn't hit and lost the whole buy-in.

7/15 results will be posted this afternoon........

No comments: