Monday, July 17, 2006

7/15 Results

More unfortunate shit continues to happen............

Played in a 9:30am $60 tourney at Paris, didn't cash.

I also played 3 $125 satellites and 1 $175 satellite. Two 3rd place finishes for absolutely nothing. In one of the satellites down to 3 handed there was one dud who had absolutely now idea how to play. Starting 3 handed he had $65oo. Me and the other guy had the remaining $3500. Me and the other guy dominated him and got him down to $1200. I pushed him all in when the blinds were $200/$400 and he won a coin flip. He then one another, and another to knock me out in 3rd.

I also played in the $1k super satellite. With 2 tables left (top 4 getting seats, or $10k) one guy was in for his last $1200. I have $10k and call with a,10 suited. He has k,k. I flop a flush draw, turn a gutshot, but dont hit. In that same lap I make a standard raise again with a,10 siuted. Same guy pushes. I fold as he shows me q,q. I raise again with 6,6. Same guy pushes all-in AGAIN. I take a few minutes and decide to fold. He shows k,j (should have played that one, maybe). That takes me down to $6k. I make it to the final table in 8th chip position. 1-4 get seats and 5-8 get cash. The two short stacks double up once. I push with a,8 and get called by k,10. K hits and I am out in 10th, nothing to show.

After that I play a $2/$5 NL live game and buy in for $200. I cashed out for $408 in 1/2 hour before the table breaks, made me feel a little better.

No comments: