Tuesday, July 18, 2006

7/17 Results

Finally a winning day!!!!!!

I started out at the Aladdin in the morning and played the $50 tournament. 45 people and it payed top 6. I pleyed really well and built up a decent stack. As usual when I am a big stack I let 2-3 people double through me. I went card dead with 2 tables to go and went all in as a favorite with a,j. Other player had k,6 and flopped a k. Done in 12th.

I then went to the Imperial Palace and played in their $55 tourney. There was one optional rebuy/add-on for $25. I used it as an add-on. 40 players and it paid top 6. Built another stack when I flopped top pair, with the nut flush draw. The turn brought the flush and someone went all in. He had the straight and I built my stack early. I of course let 2 people double through me with around 25 players left. I am short stacked when we are down to 12. I push with a,9. I get a call from k,10. I win the coin flip and double up. Blinds are so big right now (1000/2000). I get a,10 in the next hand and push with no callers. Next hand I get q,q and push and get no callers. I went from 2000 t0 10,000 in 3 hands. We get to the final table and I draw the small blind. the cloch was stopped with 10 seconds to go in the level so I get one small blind for 1,000. It was a crap shoot at the final table. 4 players drop fast and we are in the money.

Down to 5 people I post the big blind and am all-in for 1,000. The small blind is in for 1,000 and well and a bigger stack called. I have 7,3. Just like the final hand of the '05 Main Event. The flop comes 4,5,6. I survive a few more hands and bust out in 4th for $187. Profit of $107.

I then go to the Rio and play in a $125 single table satellite. Down to 3 people i bust with top pair vs 2 pair on the flop.

Then went and played $2/$5 NL. Buy-in for $200. After a lap I get a,a. There is a $10 straddle, 2 limpers. I raise to $30 and get 3 callers. Flop j,6,4. I bet $60, 1 caller. Turn is another j. Both check. River is a 2. Other guy bets $75. I make a crying call and ask if he has a j. He says no, I flip over aces and he mucks. I stay for about 5 more laps and leave with $375, up $175.


Watch for me in the $1500 event tomorrow. Live updates at www.cardplayer.com

No comments: