Tuesday, July 25, 2006

7/24 Results

I started with a $60 tournament at Paris in the morning. I busted out in the second level. I then went over to Bellagio to try and satellite in to the daily $1k Bellagio Cup tournament. $240 single table satellite with 2 seats given away. We were down to 3 handed when i had someone dead to 3 outs on the river. He hit and it left me crippled and I was done.

I played the $130 daily at Caesars @ noon. I was knocked out about three hours in.

THen I played in the 7:00 $60 tourney at Aladdin. Here are my hands I received in the first lap. 8,8 a,6s a,q k,qs a,k k,qs a,k. I was done one and a half laps in.

I then tried a 1 table $225 satellite at ther Rio. I busted out in 6th. I won a $40 last longer with one other player to make the loos $185.

Other than poker it was an odd day. I won $125 playing Carribian Stud and $140 playing craps and $90 playing Video Poker. I ended up down about $200 on the day.

No comments: