Friday, July 28, 2006

7/27 Results

I decided to take the morning off and went to the Dam Tour. A good way to kill a couple hours. When I got back I went to the Rio to pick-up my bag of clother from Poker Stars. Prety good:

Duffel Bag
Card Protector (Poker Stars on one side, WSOP 2006 on the other)
Baseball Cards with all of the Poker Stars Professionals
Baseball!?!?! with Poker Stars and WSOP emblems.
2 T-Shirts
1 Lettermans Jacket
2 Hats
1 Basketball Jersey
1 Hockey Jersey
1 Baseball Jersey
1 Soccer Jersey (best of the bunch)

All of it was decent quality. Probably worth around $700 or so.

My first poker of the days was going ot be the $60 tourney @ the Flamingo. It was full when I got there. I stuck $20 into a slot machine while I was there and hit a $200 win. I cashed out up $160.

I then played in the $60 tournament @ Aladdin. I am up to $6000 with 3 tables left. Chip leader @ my table is bullying ahnd showing junk. I get j,j from the bb. Chip leader raises 3x the bb for $1800. I push for all mu $6k. He thinks for a minute and calls with 9,9. Flop comes a 9, turn a 9 (just to rub it in) and I am done. This was actually good news.

It was still early and I decided to play Pai Gow. I hit a Royal Flush for $750.

Up for the day because of Pai Gow and Slots. Who knew!

No comments: