Saturday, July 22, 2006

7/21 Results

Not too much play for me today. I kinda got a feel for what pros have to do.

At 11am this morning I had an interview with the Tampa Tribune. They are going to do a piece on the average player in the World Series. It shoud run late next week right before the main event starts.

I then played in the $60 event at Imperial Palace. Did absoltely nothing and was out in 20 minutes when my a,k was up against q,q and I didn't catch-up.

I then had a photo shoot at the Rio for a picture for the newspaper article. Boooooring.

Then had time for one Razz single table satellite. We chopped it 3 ways.

Winning day overall.

For Razz tomorrow I am at Table 25, Seat 7. Check the following link for updates:

http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/event_list/197

No comments: