Monday, July 17, 2006

7/16 Results

I played in a small 18 player $40 tournament at Paris. I was co-leader in chips entering the final table. One persone doubled through me. Then when I had Q,Q someone had K,K and took a number of chips off of me. Down to 6 people I was a shorter stack after another doubles through me i push with a,8. I get called by k,q and lose the coin flip and am done in 6th. Another final table, another non-cash.

Then it's Rio time again. I played in a $2/$5 Nl game. I buy-in for $200, have it down to $35 in 1/2 hour. Come back to $215 then lose when I hit a straight on the turn to someones flush. Hard to put him on the flush shince he raised pre flop.

I then played a $175 satellite and bust out in 9th during the second level.


I think I have my schedule set for the rest of the series.

I went ahead and bought into the $1500 NL tournament on Tuesday, 7/18. I am at Table 146, Seat 6 if you are looking for updates on Card Player. They will mention the Table # if it is a tough table.

I will also buy into the $1500 Razz event on Saturday, 7/22 later in the week.

My Main Event starts Monday, July 31st. I am on Table 123, Seat 3.


It's going to be mainly small buy-in tournaments tomorrow for me, all under $100. Hopefully more final tables, with some cashes this time.

No comments: