Friday, July 28, 2006

7/26 Results

I played in the 1pm Mega Super at the Series. I bluffed at the wrong pot in the second level to someone who had the full house which took half my stack. After the break I am down to $1000. I call with k,q with the intention of raising all-in if I can. The chip leader at the table raises and I push. He shows 8,8. I flop a king and double-up. After that hand the next 3 hands I get are k,k a,k and a,k. I win all three uncontested to a standard raise.

Then the death hand. I get a,q and raise to $600 (I have $2500 left or so). A short stack goes all-in for $900. The chip leader at the table pushes all-in. Smells like an overbet to get heads-up. I call. Short stack has 4,4 and other has 10,10. Flop comes j,10,x. He flops a set but I have 4 kings in the deck to win. I don't hit and I am done.

I tried 2 satellites to the Bellagio Tournament and missed both times. I lost $100 in $1/$2 NL at the Venetian.

On a good note for the night I hit 4 aces on a video poker machine for $100. and I won about $80 on the slots.

No comments: