Sunday, July 23, 2006

7/22 Results

I only played one thing today, the $1500 Razz event. The short version is that I busted out @ 3:30 am in Level 11 in 60th place. The top 40 made the money.

The first table I was on had Tom McEvoy and Dr. Jerry Buss (Lakers Owner). I knocked out McEvoy in the 3rd level. Jerry Buss was eliminated about 10 minutes before dinner break in Level 6. Dutch Boyd took over Jerry's seat 2 hands before dinner break. Dutch was knocked out in Level 7 right after dinner. Paul Darden was moved to our table for about 20 minutes before our table broke.

In level 8 I was a short stack for the rest of the way. I survived all-ins 5 times before I lost in the 11th round only 20 spots out of the money. In the last table I was on Vince Burgio was there (Card Player Author).

That's about it. It's 4am. Time to get some sleep. I am totally drained. Tomorrow may be a day off from poker, at least until at night.

No comments: