Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Steps So Far

I have played in a total of 9 Step One tournaments for the Poker Stars Caribbean Adventure so far. I have bought into 8 so far (with one Step One redo). I have two tickets to Step 2, one redo of Step 1, 1 4th, 3 5th, and 2 9th.

My plan is to go though another $100 in buy-ins or so and then move on the Step 2 with the tickets that I have. This is really hurting the old cash game results, which have been really good for the month of October. Here is the cash game graph:



I watced a couple Step 6's yesterday. There were a lot of online prosin those. If I am lucky enough to get one of those I might hold on to it for a bit and see if they offer any better options. There has been some buzz over at 2+2 that they might offer some more types. 18 players, 3 steat and nothing for 4th on down is rough.

Chimps Event #3 was last night. I ended up gettign a buy in the first round and was matched-up against my neighbor in the round of 16. I was able to get a 2:1 chips lead early but then let it slip away and lost the match when I rivered two pair vs a higher two pair. My final table streak ended at two. Next week is PLO, ugh.

No comments: