Monday, October 22, 2007

Slut Tour PLO

I played to Stut Tour PLO mainly to get some practice in for CHIMPS on Tuesday. 17 runners and it paid top 3. I played pretty tight early on. I limped quite a bit and when I had big pairs with a back-up I came in with a raise. I was able to get my chips up to around 2000 when my first major confrontation came agains my buddy deadmoney5. HE doubles through me and it left me with around 1100. Shortly after that I got a double-up when I flopped a wrap and got there on the turn. Everything after that was prett standard. I don't even remember how I got to 4000.

When we were down to 3 handed (I'm 2nd in chips) I flop a straight against columbo and fade a flush draw giving me a 2:1 chip lead over Zerb. I think heads-up lasted around a dozen hands or so. I have 88xx single suited (I think) and limp for 500. Zerb pots it to 1500 and I call Flop comes 8xx. I 1/2 pot it and Zerb pots it, I shove and he calls with the flush draw. I fade that one as well and I ended up winning, good for $42.50. Who knew I could play PLO, certainly not me. Ask Zerb for the real opinion on my game.

No comments: