Friday, October 19, 2007

Bye Bye Absolute!!!!

With everything that's been going on with Absolute I decided to get my money the hell out of there. Granted I know the same people own AP and UB but they are different software platforms so maybe UB is better. Anyways, I go to transfer my $26 and the minimum is $50 to transfer. Damn!!! Time for Plan B.

I sit in a 25c/50c NL game and want to work it up to $50 and leave. First 1/2 hour nothing special. I have AA once and win $2. I am down to $23 when I get A,J in the BB. Folded to the SB who calls and has $9.15 behind. I shove and they call with 5,5. I win and am now up to around $33. Very next hand in the SB I get A,Q. One late caller (who has been shoving $20 into a $1 pot) and I shove. He calls with 8,5 soooted. lololololololol!!!!!! I win and am up to $55 and I am the hell out of that site.

Wonder how long it will take to make the transfer. Its already been submitted.

On a side note I have 3 Tier 1's left in my first batch of 20. I only have 3 Tier 2 tickets. I broke a 8 game losing streak that showed my best finish of only 4th. I should close that off this weekend and start on the Tier 2's.

No comments: