Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm An Addict....

to these step SNG's on Stars. It's so bad I am thinking about how to play them when I run and when I sleep.

I played one after work and limped into the top 4 with around 1200 and shoved right after. Lost it and got the redo. In the redo I was down to 1100 and limped UTG with aces. A late position player shoves and I call He has A,10 and I have to fade the flush om the end. Hang around 2k when I try to win a pot off of leader. Doesn't work and I'd down to 1500. Get to 4 handed and I have 1500. I shove wit A,10 and short stack with 1100 has A,9. I win and am now within 800 of 2nd. I hand tough for about 2 laps before the other two get their money in A,K vs A,J. AK big stack wins and I get a seat.

I now have two Step 3 tickets. I have enough for 5 more step 2's. Finally getting used to playing these.

No comments: