Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 6

I got up late and my first stop was Planet Ho to play some sit n gos. Unfortunately they no longer have them. I walked over to Imperial Palance to play in their 1pm tourney. I signed up and then realized its at 2pm. I sat in the $1/$2 NL cash game and made $50. I skipped the first level of the tourney. I picked up 8,8 and hit a set and then K,K and got it up to 4000 (starting with 1500). I don't think I won another hand after that and busted shortly after the break.

I got over to the Rio for the start of the Razz event. I should have missed the first level like I was planning. I played the first hand all the way down to the river and lost. At the first break I had around 2850 in chips. In the 3rd and 4th levels I maintained the stack having it up to around 4000 but was back down to 3200 at the dinner break. In the 5th level I lost three massive pots within about 10 hands that got down to the river with me losing every one of them. I was a short stack and doubled up two different times in the 6th level before the table busts.

At the new table I have one more all in win in the 7th level. On my bust out hand at the end of the 7th level I had a made 8 on 5th but lost to a rough 7. Done in around 175th. They had around 350 entrants.

During the dinner break I played $2/$5 NL and made around $200. More about one hand when I am able to post about it later. Its a classic.

No comments: