Thursday, June 28, 2007

6/27 Results

Today was not a good day for me online. I played a total of 60 hands in NL$25 and lost $26. I was tired of no limit and decided to jump over to the razz tables. I promptly lost almost a whole buy-in ($20) at $0.50/$1 before makign a little comeback. I switched over to $1/$2 Stud8 and made a few bucks back. I then jumped up to $1/$2 razz and lost another $20. Grrrrrrrr

Now I say fuck it and jump up to $5/$10 Razz and got most of it back in short order and lost a total of $5 playing Razz and Stud8.

My online roll now sits at $274.


Information cam out yesterday that the Hard Rock in Tampa is going to spread higher limit games. They are planning on spreading $1/$2 NL with a $300 cap, $2/$5 NL with a $500 cap and higher if anyone is interested. WOW! I might have to stop out there on Monday and see how its going. I may have found my new home.

No comments: