Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Two Weeks

I haven't really played too much lately. I tend to not blog about online play lately because I thin it reads really boring. Its much better against live donks. I should have something to say soon since I am taking the afternoon off to play in the tourney at the Tampa Bay Downs. I also have Gambit's home game tonight where I have to defend my title.

I did have an interesting day online last week though. I had around $50 left in my Full Tilt account and decided to put it all in a $0.50/$1 NL cash game. I decided I am going to play hyper aggressive. I am going to build it up or lose it all. In the very first hand I get AcQc in the BB. There is a raise to $5 and I shove. He folds. Good start. About a lap later I get Jh6h in MP and limp. To the flop it lands J,6,x. The first player leads for 3, I raise to 9, He reraises to 18 and I shove. He calls with Q,Q. I'm good and Im over 100 right away.

The next hand is just a terrible play. I am going to leave before the BB gets to me happy with the double up. I'm UTG with AcKc and limp. I figure I'm going to lose the minimum. There are 2 limpers and the cutoff makes it $5 to go. I repop to $13 (so much for losing the minimum. He repops it to $45. Now this is where its a clear fold. At the very best I'm a coin flip vs Q,Q and even then he probably is better than that. Like an idiot I shove for $104 and he snap calls with A,A. After the J,X,X 1 club flop I and a 92% dog. That is till it goes running clubs for the win. Wow was he pissed about that one.

I let him go off for about 10 minutes before I finally say something. I typed in French that I didn't know english. That didn't work. I then told him to let it go, its just one hand. After about 5 more minutes of him calling me every name in the book I tell him one more word and I'm leaving. He types in Donkey!!!!!!!!!! When the BB gets to me I leave. I told him I will buy myself something nice with the money.

This week I played a $10 Stud8 tourney on Stars. 92 runners and it paid only top 8. With 18 left I was chip leader. I went on a sick 2 hand run with around 40 left and went from 4000 to 10,50 in chips. I end up losing two massive pots on the river when I was around a 90% favorite to win at least half the pot. I ended up busting in 12th. 3 1/2 hours, ick.


Off to the track soon for the $80 tourney. This is the one where i have two final tables in a row at. Hopefully I can win more this time. No chopping!

No comments: