Thursday, January 31, 2008

Been a Long Time

Its been a long time since I have blogged. Since Tunica? Wow that went by fast. I will break up the recent happenings into a few posts here.

A week after the Tunica trip I had a home game at Scott's house. I was pu around $40 early with help from Stud8 hands. The downward spiral happened shortly after that and once I was down around $30-$40 I suddenly just didn't give a shit. I started playing almost every hand, and horrible hands at that too. I quickly started to lose chips and before the first NLHE was called (by me) I had to relad for another $100. I was able to make a short rally and had to take off early with a $70 loss. I guess this was the start of my bad cash game play for the month. Not really the start, I think the $500 loss in $1/$2 NL in Tunica started that.

No comments: