Wednesday, August 29, 2007

AIPS and Stud/8

I played the AIPS Stud/8 event on Thursday. I decide to put my money where my mouth is and put a get a last longer with Fasso, Chris and Scott for $5 each. I started with Chris on my table and he as down to $700 at one point when we were at 100/200. He scooped and went on to the final table. I busted in the last hand before the one hour break and lost all three bets. There is an interesting hand that I have posted on the forum and will have to post here when I get a chance.

I played the Pokerslut Tour Stud/8 event Sunday and played much better finishing 4th/16 for the bubble bitch. For the Slut Tour season 5 I neded up in 11th place. Not bad for only playing 3 events.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhm...... Wasn't your bet for 5 units?

Snuffy said...

Yeah, I forgot, "units".

LOL