Sunday, August 26, 2007

AC Results

I am a little late in posting this up. Wednesday night went about as well as my last trip to AC in March went. Terrible!

I sat in the $1/$2 NL game at Caesars and bought in for the maximum of $300. Almost immediately I had it up to $420. I had one really good $50 bluff vs an older gentleman on the river who looked like he was willing to dump his hand. I hung around up $60-120 for about 2 hours then the wheels fell off. I got numerous drawing hands and missed every one of them. I was down to $100 when I bought in for another $200.

The downward spiral kept going and i was stuck as much as $350 playing even worse. I was able to win three pots in a row, one of which I had no business being in after the flop) and was able to reduce the loss to $115 before it was time to go.

I made it down to the Showboat for their $60 7pm tournament with Snarf. It was a decent structure. You start with 10k and blinds at 50/100 with 20 minute levels. I bounced around between 8000 and 12000 until the first break. After the break I built it up to 15k before the blinds got expensive. I called two pre-flop raises and missed both blinding me down to 6k. My last hand I shoved with A,10 and was called by A,K and I was out. I walked over to Snarf's table to see him all-in with 10,10 and being called by K,10. The K came on the river and he was out.

After the tournament we decided to walk over to the Taj and play some cash games. I played $2/$5 NL and Snarf got in a $5/$10 O8B game.

I will post part two tomorrow.

No comments: