Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Playing Well

I had a little bit of time this afternoon and played in a $0.25/$0.50 NL game at Doyles Room. I bought in for a small $25. There was 7 people over that amount when I bought in. I only played for 15 minutes and cashed out with $46.44.

I then played a Stage 1 at Full Tilt. First hand I get K,K in middle position. An early player make it 2x the BB for $60. I re-raise to $200. A late position player goes all in. The early raiser calls. I call. Early position has A,J (huh?) and late position has Q,Q. Nobody improves and I am up to $4500 just like that. About 5 hands later I get A,J. Flop comes J,8,2 rainbow. I bet $100 and get called. Turn a 6, I bet $400 and get called. River a 4. Put him all in and he calls. He shows a hidden set of 2's and I am back down to $3100. I hang around andget blinded down. End up making the final table. Double up, blinded down again, double up and end up in the top 4 for a $26 token.

Played a $5 razz SNG and finished 4th. Kept getting 3 cards to a 7 high and people with a 10 showing call me. I then proceed to get k,q,j while they get 4,2,6. Frustrating.

Ended the night playing a $1 MTT at Poker Stars. 800 people and finished middle of the pack. What a waste of time.

No comments: