Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Daily Update

Played a $0.25/$.50 before work today. Bought in for $25, cashed out for $25. Bleh.

After work I played in a $26/Token tourney satellite to a players choice $200 WPT/WSOP event. 26 entered and 2 reveived entries and 3-5th got some money. We are 8 handed (I am 3rd in chips) when the following hand comes up.

Early position calls (average stack), I raise 4x bb with A,Q. Late position short stack calls and limper calls. Flop comes q,j,4 with 2 clubs. I bet minimum. Short stack goes all in. Early average stack calls and I push all in with top pair, top kicker. Early position calls with ac,7c. What the fuck is he doing risking his life on a draw? Of course the ass clown hits a clup to eliminate the short stack and cripple me. I lose a few hands later in 7th.

Why do people risk their tourney life when they are at best a 30% fave to win?

After steaming a bit I play in another Stage 1 when the following hand occurs (from my post at cardplayer.com):

I was playing in a Stage 1 Sit-n-Go at Full Tilt. For those unfamiliar with this set-up its a 2 table tourney. 1st thru 4th get a Stage 2 token ($26) and 5th gets $4 cash. We are down to 5 people when the following happens: 4 of us between $5,000 and $7,000. 1 person with $415. 3 of us big stacks call. The short stack goes all in and all 3 call. Perfect to check down to the river, not this clown. 2 of us check into a flop of q,9,6. The other stack in the hand bets the pot! What the f... is he thinking? Me and other stack fold. He has q,4. The short stack has a,10 and LUCKILY his hand holds up. Why are people so F'In stupid???????????????????????????/

No comments: