Thursday, December 01, 2005

NL Live Game

Decided to dabble in a little NL micro limit game tonight @ Doyle's Room. I played $0.10/$0.20 No Limit with a min buy-in of $5 and max of $50. There was only one stack over $20.00 when I arrived so I bought in for that amount. Not much happening either way when the following hand occurrs:

I have j,10 os in the BB. All fold to a late position player who makes it $0.60 to call. Easy call. The flop comes down j,10,3 rainbow. I check, he bets $1.60, raise to $4.80 and he goes all in. Before the cards are shown I know he has an overpair, which he does with A,A. Nothing comes on the turn or the river and I double up. Per the Card Player odds calculator I am a 73% fave after the flop. I like those odds, especially when they hold up! I played another 15 minutes before the mass exodus from the table occurrs and I cash out with $39.81. Nice quick profit of $19.81 for 1/2 hour of work.

No comments: