Sunday, December 11, 2005

12/10 Results

I played only one $10 SNG at Poker Stars Yesterday. One onteresting hand came up:

In the 3rd level with $25/$50 blinds. I get A,K in early position and raise it up to $150. The short stack at the table with around $700 goes all in. A late position player calls. Judging by the way the short stack was playing I knew he did not have a PP. I push all if in with my $2,000. The late pos player calls (has me covered). The short stack has Q,Q and the late pos player has A,10. Why would you ever call 2 all-ins with A,10??? An ace hit the board on the flop and I KO'ed the short stack and crippled the other guy.

I kept the lead. Then 4 handed trying to knock someone out I lost and was in 4th out of 4. I battled back and won the tournament.

$10 SNG Results to Date
6 entered - 3 1st - 0 2nd - 0 3rd --- $69.00 profit

No comments: