Friday, December 02, 2005

Keep on Rolling

Quite a busy day today.

I decideed to move up a level and play in the $10 SNG's. First one out of the block I finish 7th. I bluffed off half my stack early like an idiot.

After that disapointment I played a Stage 1 ($6.60) 18 player tourney at Full Tilt. Top 4 get a $26 token. I am sitting 11th out of 12 and am thinking here is where the rush ends. I end up battling back and when we get down to the 4 tokens I was chip leader. Nice little comeback.

I go back to Poker Stars for another $10 SNG. We get to the money and I pick up 2,2 from the small blind ($100/$200 w/ $25 ante). I call and the BB (chip leader, bout $1000 more than me) checks. Flop comes 2,5,2. WOW! I check BB bets 300 and I call. Turn is a K, BB bets $600 and I call. River is a 7. HE bets $1600, I rasie to $3200, he goes all in and I call. He has j,5 and is crippled. I was 2/1 leader heads up. HE see saw about six times before I finally win. Good start for the $10 SNG's I guess.

I'm feeling pretty good and play in a $5 multi at Poker Stars. 1,194 players and it pays top 20% or 216 people. BTW, I like the 20% payout stucture they now use on their small tourneys. I slowly build my stack and make the money. I blow most of my stack with a,j when an ace with 3 clubs hit the board. Lost to the flopped flush and am down to critical stack. I triple up and then double up. Back to a better stack. I then get A,Q late position and call an early min raiser (big stack). Flop comes a,7,4 with 2 spades. He bets, I go all in and get called by q,10 of spades. Spade hits the turn and I am out in 83rd for $12.54. IF could have won that one I would have been about 15th in chips and looking at a good cash. Oh well, profit anyways.

No comments: