Sunday, February 17, 2008

Write, Part II

Two live 1/2 NL sessions i havent posted about. I went to the track after Reece went to bed last week with one bullet. This was the biggest I have ever seen the 1/2 game there. The standard opening raises were $15.

I picked up a pot early and was sitting on around $125 when this hand came up. A tricky player from late position raised to $15 abd I called from the button with A,10. The flop comes A,K,10hhh. He checks. This check from him immedialtely set off red flags in my head. I checked behind. The turn was an off-suit baby and he leads for $25 and I called. Here is where I think I could have gotten away from the hand but didn't. The river was another off-suit baby. He shoves and I tank it. I replay the hand back in my head and I have to put him on A,K or a set. I fold and he shows me A,K. After reviewing it the only way I possible lose less money is if I bet the flop for $20 and see what he does.

I am down to around $70 when I get A,Q in the BB. A loose player raises it up to $15 in middle position. He had been raising to $15 about 4-5 out of 10 hands per lap and had already busted and rebought. He has me covered on this hand. I flat call and we are heads-up. The flop come Q,4,4. I check and he bets out $25. I call here with the intention of CRAI on the turn. The turn is a 10. I check He bets $25 I shove and he calls and shows me A,A. Fuck me! The one time I think I have an aggro player trapped he is holding bullets.

I was felted and left down $100 after about 75 minutes.

Next live session is a good one where I posted my largest profit since the limits changed. I will get this one up tomorrow.

No comments: