Friday, September 07, 2007

No Updates Lately

Sorry I haven't blogged lately but i have multiple good reasons.

Here is reason #1:


My son Reece came down with pneumonia. As far as we know he hd it for around 3 weeks and none of the antibiotics worked. HE eventually was admitted to the hospital where he had an antibiotic he has never had before. He was in for one night and it looks like this one worked, knock on wood. He has been without a fever for over a week now and has been off the meds since Tuesday. Which leads me to.........

Reason #2: I got Reece's pneumonia. Since I went ot the doctor on Tuesday (which was a really bad day) I lasted 1/2 day Wednesday, had a good day yerterday and now a below averge day today. This really sucks.

Reason #3: I got called away to a work emergency in Omaha last week (and Reece was admitted to the hospital when I was gone). I have to go back to Omaha next week.


I have lots of good shit to post up. Hopefull I will get some time next week when I am on the road.

1 comment:

gadzooks64 said...

Poooooooor Baby! And I mean the baby, not you!

He's awful cute... must take after his mother's side.

Hope you feel better soon!